Wednesday 24 September 2014

Use of Force | James Horak, Gabriel Sabatini and Bryan with Mark Snider | 21-Sep-2014





USE OF FORCE
from Gabriel Sabatini on Vimeo.

Topics: Police brutality, the developing police state, false flag operations, gun control, Sandy Hook, Ferguson riots, Diebold & elections, social engineering, the banking system, transhumanism, cremation of care, chemtrails...

Ideology doesn’t make a Revolutionary, the Police make a Revolutionary - Pjotr Kropotkin

Courtesy for publication permission: Mark Snider, Ohio Exopolitics

1 comment:

  1. I am still playing catch up, so I have not listened to the show just yet, but I have a question for you James if you can kindly address it. I too live in the metroplex :) What are your thoughts about all this ebola pandemic? I believe is manufacture, but is the thread real? I have not send my children to school the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...